Posts for tag: Untagged
Bad teeth? Dental crowns can give your damaged teeth a second chance. There are many advantages to crowns, which makes choosing a dentist who offers them a fabulous idea. Led by Dr. Nicholas Papapetros, Dr. Leo Kharin, and Dr. Jessica Ristuccia, Great Meadows Dental Group (located in Bedford, MA) offers a complete range of dental services—keep reading to find out how crowns improve damaged or decayed teeth.
1. Restore broken teeth. Fracturing a tooth is a common phenomenon. Although enamel is incredibly strong, its strength has limits. A fall or biting on something hard can cause a tooth to break. A dental crown acts as a strong covering for a tooth that has been damaged. If you have a chipped or cracked tooth, a dental crown can cover it and restore its shape, strength, and appearance.
2. Protect teeth from damage. Dental crowns and protect your weakened or damaged teeth from further damage. Crowns are known for their extraordinary strength and durability. They're tough like natural tooth structure and able to withstand wear and tear. If your tooth is fractured, see your dental provider as soon as possible. Otherwise, your tooth could be damaged further.
3. Restore decayed teeth. Tooth decay is the destruction of your tooth enamel. Causes of tooth decay include bad oral hygiene, drinking sugary drinks, and frequent snacking. Dental crowns are used to fix teeth that are badly decayed. Any decay is removed and the crown is placed over the tooth strengthening it and restoring functionality.
4. Strengthen your teeth. With dental crowns, you can have a smile that's strong and beautiful. Porcelain-fused-to-metal and all-ceramic crowns are very strong and can produce pleasing aesthetics.
5. Fix badly shaped teeth. When you have bad teeth, it can make you feel embarrassed about your smile. Crowns are used to repair badly shaped or crooked teeth. Crowns can straighten your misshapen or crooked teeth without the hassle of dental braces. Dental crowns are effective in covering up dental flaws.
6. Restore oral function. It's difficult to chew food when you have fractured teeth. Dental crowns will improve your ability to chew food. Dental crowns restore the structure of your broken teeth so you can eat in comfort and with confidence. With dental crowns, you will be able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
If you need dental crowns, why wait? Start your journey today! Call Great Meadows Dental Group at 781-275-7707 right now to schedule a dental appointment in Bedford, MA. Remember, healthy smiles are happy smiles!
Welcome to the Blog of Great Meadows Dental Group
Whether you are an existing patient or searching for a dentist in the Bedford, MA area, we’re excited you are here. With the dental industry advancing, we recognize the importance of keeping our patients and visitors up to date with all of the new and exciting things taking place in our practice.
As we move forward with our blog, we hope to promote dental awareness as a vital part of your healthy lifestyle. Here you will find a variety of articles and topics including dental news, advancements in dental technology and treatments, practical oral health advice and updates from our practice.
We hope you find our blog to be helpful, engaging and informational to ensure your best dental health.
As always, feel free to contact our Great Meadows Dental Group office with any dental questions or concerns.
-- Great Meadows Dental Group